Friday 5 September 2014

Thank You!

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." - William Arthur Ward


To the wonderful ones I have , who mold me into a better person each day, Happy Teacher's Day.

Teachers, they hold a special position in all our life. It's your teacher who holds you first with a comforting love other than your mother.  She has taken care of you as a kid, and you have called her 'MOM' unknowingly. The reassuring smile she gave back was just enough to trust her and obey her. As you grow up, you mocked them silently, you wished to be just like her (as a kid your ambition was just to be like her. A teacher), you wished to tie your hair like she does, you draped your mother's saree just to look like her, all you want and wished was just like to be her.

In your school ending years and college days you found your best friend in her. A person to whom you can talk and you can trust on. And with that teacher you made a connection which will last for life time. She is much more like a best friend, elder sister to you and the safest place for you to discuss about everything and anything.

From the first person who placed a pencil to my hands to my senior at office, I really love you and respect you people. You just made what I'm today. Thank you for every single thing you have did and still doing for me. Thank you for holding, trusting and encouraging me on my difficult times. Thank you for guiding me on the right path. More than anything thank you for inspiring me.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment