Thursday 28 August 2014

It's A Starry Sky Outside!

It's the road I took every day. After a tiring day at office the last few steps to my home, caring nothing much and a few quick steps, to the comforts of a hot cup of coffee and the tasty snacks from mom!

And today someway or the other the starry sky catches my attention. Always it is beautiful to read, "We both are under the same sky", but when I saw those little things twinkling today, I really want to say to You,

"Am so happy, because we live in this beautiful world. Even though we haven't met each other (may have met and unknown to each other, that we are destined for FOREVER) I really want to believe, You and I are looking at the same sky and smiling at the same stars."

"Don't You feel that it will be beautiful? Even though WE are not sitting together, holding hands and not whispering sweet nothings, but dreaming all those sitting under the same sky!"

"One day all these dreams are going to be true. Till that day and for forever, let's dream about to be together under this beautiful sky to love each other for eternity."


No comments:

Post a Comment