Wednesday 13 August 2014

IT’S ALL ABOUT LETTERS! 30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

Letters, Letters, Hand Written Letters! First love for that blue paper arriving home every week addressing my mom’s name started from my childhood. On those days I really wished I too will have someone in the coming future who will regularly send me letters, just to check on with my life. Ha… It never happened with me with these electronic gadgets. 30 Days, 30 Letters and my love to write letters, am in for the challenge.


DAY 1: LETTER TO YOUR BEST FRIEND

Anyone who knows me doesn’t need any introduction about my crazy girl, my bestieee. So to the ones, who doesn’t know ‘US’, we are Annu n Pavi. The unique mix of opposite poles (to the outer world) and to us, we are perfect! We are just like that and writing to her is just getting to my nerves. And here it goes…

Annu,

What ya? Am sitting here for more than ten minutes without typing anything after typing your name! Am I running out of words or don’t I have anything to tell to you? :-P

So you are coming down on Friday and before you decide on anything, let me tell you I have big plans for this weekend (Hope you guessed it with our last conversation). Yeah! It was always like that with us. Making big plans and cancelling it in the last moment and unplanned ones which will always work out.

Wait… Just this thought come to me now! How it will be if I wrote something to you, like we used to write in examinations? In three paragraph’s, with the introductory note, content part and the concluding stanza, God! I can’t think about it.  Anyways, am not going to do that now. Someday I will try it for sure.

Do you remember when we first met? Hold the hands for first time? Shared something?

I don’t remember when I met this girl for the first time. From the memories of our mothers, we are together from the first day at school. Running down the memory lane, I found you coming to my home one evening with your mother to enquire, why am not coming to classes! May be that was that magical moment, where US started. Even after moving to two different schools, things were working between US and the great come back in school final years. From those little girls to the vibrant ladies, we have witnessed everything in each other’s life. No secrets untold, no happiness unshared, all the tears we wept, craziness, pranks and the decisions we took for each other. Some days we won’t talk with each other or not even a text, but when something happens you are the first one to call and to reach.

What else I need to say. I love you girl and I trust you more than myself when you decide for me. When I have that strong shoulders to lay and safe hands to hold mine, I really don’t mind going crazy. I just love the way we yell at each other when the other is wrong and when silence speaks between us.  I love the way you coddle me like a younger sister (it happens rarely, I guess am the protective one among us) and I love the way when strangers asks us “Are you sisters?” More than anything I love the way when the two families treat us as their daughters.

Love you girl and stay always as my Annu…. Be crazy and just make me mad!




With lots of love and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment