Monday 18 August 2014

IT’S ALL ABOUT LETTERS! 30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

Letters, Letters, Hand Written Letters! First love for that blue paper arriving home every week addressing my mom’s name started from my childhood. On those days I really wished I too will have someone in the coming future who will regularly send me letters, just to check on with my life. Ha… It never happened with me with these electronic gadgets. 30 Days, 30 Letters and my love to write letters, am in for the challenge.

DAY 5: LETTER TO YOUR DREAMS

"I dream. Sometimes I think that's the only right thing to do."


Let me write 'To My Dreams',


Of course, I don't have one, I have a lot. Who will be having only just one dream! So to all of my beautiful, scary, ambitious, romantic, confusing, challenging and sometimes haunting dreams you are good and awesome. I don't know how and when I fall in love with all kinds of dreams but I just want you all to know that, I simply loves you. Without you, how boring my life will be! And am so much committed to you, just because you never makes me feel bored.

As you all know am a quite good dreamer. I imagine things (most of the time) and you people reminds me of that when am sitting simply (and my amma and friends calls me a day dreamer) or you people came to me at night, and I will talk with you (the result, Ponnu will have a story to tell in every morning about the unreal conversations between us). I won't ask, why you are doing this to me? I know you people loves me as much as I do and you don't like me to be alone. And the crazy people around me doesn't know about our secret relationship and love. So, lets just ignore them and their funny comments.

However you are, there is always a part in me which loves you. Sometimes you are so scary and haunting. I cried with you on those times but in the next day you will make me smile. I know you will continue like this (mix of emotions and feelings) but I will love you as much as I do now. Sometimes you make me feel your absence. those times turns to be boring days and silent nights. Sometimes you came to me, without letting me know your presence and you will leave an unclear image of something. I love that too about you. 

What I'm doing right now, is also such a beautiful thing we dream together. With you, I dream and I love to make those dreams come true, for us.


Lovingly
The Dreamer Girl

30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE 

2 comments: