Saturday 16 August 2014

IT’S ALL ABOUT LETTERS! 30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

Letters, Letters, Hand Written Letters! First love for that blue paper arriving home every week addressing my mom’s name started from my childhood. On those days I really wished I too will have someone in the coming future who will regularly send me letters, just to check on with my life. Ha… It never happened with me with these electronic gadgets. 30 Days, 30 Letters and my love to write letters, am in for the challenge.


DAY 4: LETTER TO YOUR SIBLING

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. she is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days she is the reason you wish you were an only child..."

I got one. Younger one. Ponnu, thats what we calls her. Even though she owns a prettier name, Punnya, she is known to every one as Ponnu. And the above said lines completely describes her and us.



Ponnu,
I hate you and I love you at the same moment. We fight with each other and we stand as one in the next second. I hate you when you says, you misses a brother and I hate you more when you are more attached to some one other than me. I simply says no to you, but in the next moment I think about how I can do it for you.

I don't know how my life will be and how I will be without you. You are my ray of hope always. You always have answers for me and I love it. Being an elder sister, I may be not the best but count on the younger ones YOU ARE AWESOME. I don't want to say more. Stay always like this. Crazy, Cool, Carefree, Blessed and Ambitious.

Image Courtesy: The Happy Page

Love you a lot my idiot
(Forget to tell, I love the way you call me 'Chech'!)


30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE 

No comments:

Post a Comment