Friday 15 August 2014

IT’S ALL ABOUT LETTERS! 30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

Letters, Letters, Hand Written Letters! First love for that blue paper arriving home every week addressing my mom’s name started from my childhood. On those days I really wished I too will have someone in the coming future who will regularly send me letters, just to check on with my life. Ha… It never happened with me with these electronic gadgets. 30 Days, 30 Letters and my love to write letters, am in for the challenge.


DAY 3: LETTER TO YOUR PARENTS

She is my Angel. The one for which I can do anything. And I calls her Amma. He is my Best Friend. The one to whom I can speak about the whole world. And I calls him Acha. These two people never judged me and they both makes me. And am proud because they are my parents. I never thought of writing to them and I don't know what to... Still, here it is...


Amma N Acha,

I know writing to both together is not that fair... There are some secrets which Acha only knows, & Amma do the complains about and vice versa. It happens... You people know that na? It's just because for some thing Amma is the safe zone and in some other Acha. But you guys know one thing?, you people make an awesome couple and because of you too I believe in love, marriage and family.

Amma N Acha, I Know am not the best daughter in the world. I had made you cry, I made you realise how much patience you both have (:P), my craziness, my alien thoughts, how rude I was to Ponnu when she first came to our lives, how much mess we both together created for you and still how much trouble and daily tensions I create for both of you, even as a grown up girl.


That's me on my First Birthday with my Amma N Acha.

You people never complained about anything. I had seen tears in Amma's eyes when I shouted to her once and she slept that night hugging me. The daily fights between me and Acha, (yes dad, your opinion counts but I don't want to admit it) where we fought still one of us decides to stay silent. If you people ask me to say for what all things I behaved rudely with you, trust me I can count from the first one to the last and I won't miss a single incident. Sometimes by hurting you, I was hurting myself (how cruel I'm as a daughter, but you people loved me for that too). You guys really spoiled me with your love. ;-)

Before concluding this, I should say you are the coolest parents in the world. When I expects you to shout at me for what I have said and did, you always stood with me and showed the right path in your own way. I have never seen you both worrying for yourself. All the lines in your forehead were either made by me or Ponnu. You people never said a 'No' to me and Ponnu, but always made sure that those 'Yes' were for the right things.


We have never did anything for you. But it was beautiful to see you smile when you came to know that I got a job. The proud in your eyes, when your daughters clears each steps of their life's gracefully and the way you smile in those moments, that's a treasure for both of us.

Love you both with all my life
You guys are the best



30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment