Thursday 14 August 2014

IT’S ALL ABOUT LETTERS! 30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

Letters, Letters, Hand Written Letters! First love for that blue paper arriving home every week addressing my mom’s name started from my childhood. On those days I really wished I too will have someone in the coming future who will regularly send me letters, just to check on with my life. Ha… It never happened with me with these electronic gadgets. 30 Days, 30 Letters and my love to write letters, am in for the challenge.


DAY 2: LETTER TO YOUR CRUSH

Am smiling! A wide smile. This is the first time am writing a letter to my crush. So, who is the lucky guy who made me dream something? Or just some goosebumps? (:D :P, Do I sound crazy?) OK... If the guy have a good voice (I really mean good Voice), someone who can write down his thoughts beautifully or someone who can keep the conversation going without any flaws... Ha... He can and he will catch my attention! This one goes for Mr. Writer, the recent crush of mine.

Hey,

I'm still confused about how to address you. I thought of so many names to call you, thinking our relation ship in my mind. I thought calling you by your name, then about your pen name, but in all those my respect for you hits first other than my love for your words! And in the end I finalised on 'Pen Pal', neither official nor unofficial.

I cant control my smiles when I think about you, our relation and the way you thinks and treat me. sometimes I feel like a small kid who is listening to an elder person and understanding about life. You don't know how many times I stalked on you. Your blogs, website, behance, social media accounts. You can count on me, for anything about you, am that much a loyal stalker. You will wonder if you check my web history. There is no one single day without checking you on internet and when you were seen last online.

By the way do you know all my friends know you by the time we first exchanged a 'hai'. Your stories, your characters I killed them literally with your imagination. But I never let anyone fall for you. I never disclosed your most beautiful romantic poems or lines to them. They are just mine and they will always remains as mine. Sometimes the thought that you are writing for your lady love kills me and I envy her on those moments at the most (Fingers crossed! If you have someone in your life, please don't tell it to me... I have created a beautiful world for us, with your imagination and words along with my craziness for you *Sigh*).

I know, if you fall in love with me, I won't die. I will always live in your words. of course, there is a selfishness in it, Mr. Writer. A selfishness just to make your words as mine and to live in your words forever.



Hope you will read it Mr. Crush and will agree to my dreams... :P

Hopefully
Ready to be your's...


30 DAYS 30 LETTERS CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment