Wednesday 20 August 2014

Amma, This One Is For You!



Date: 19 August 2014

Time: 09. 20 PM

“Is there any problem?”
“Nope. Why?”
“It’s not your bed time.”
“So?”
“Why are you not reading or writing something?”
“Is it a problem?”
“Of course. Yes!”
(A surprised look) “Please… Good night."

**********************************************************


Date: 20 August 2014

Time: 08. 35 AM

“You are not yourself.”
“Please don’t start it again! Am fine mom…”
“Am not feeling it. Is everything OK with you?”
“Why you felt that am not OK?”
“You are not writing.”
“WHAT?”
“Am loving your letters, and I didn’t saw you writing in the last days.”
“Ma, Don’t be crazy. I just…”
“Do write Pavi. Even though you are not happy I know how much a book and your diary can heel you. Just do it for me. I love it when you write something and I love to read it more. So, will you?”

 **********************************************************
 I love you Amma... and you are the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment