Friday 18 April 2014

Everything Happens For A Reason

"Why am here now?" A question I have been asking so long... "Do I have something to write?" or "Do I have to say?" My answer is no... At this moment am blank! Nothing occupies my mind... Feels like floating... And still sitting here with a fresh page and just typing some nonsense...

May be in this post I don't have a chance to believe or write, "Everything Happens For A Reason." Even my words sounds like am desperate. But Why??? What all things can make you hurt? What all things can put you down?

Expectations... It always hurt! Does it mean am expecting something? Or was I? Confused!
Heart breaks... Obviously they do and right now am not in any relation to have a herat break and to get desperate.
Failures... No Way! I know to smile at them and to rise.

Hey, my dear... You know, you need to smile, then everything is going to be alright... Yes, laugh at your confusions... Give a sweet good bye to your heart break... And your failures they are your stepping stones to success.

"Any more confusions girl?"
No, I know to smile and i know life is beautiful... And Everything Happens For a Reason.
"Yeah! You said it... Go and face the world with a smile..."

1 comment: